Friday, May 13, 2016

Caption Reviews ALMOST Done!

Hey all! Wanted to let you know that the third round of caption reviews will be done by the end of this weekend, so stay tuned for that! If you expect to be reviewed (or even if you're not sure) and you have a blog/Tumblr/Deviantart page to promote, send me an email with a link and I'll be sure to advertise it in the post!  Also, this is a great chance to remind you that the Club Caption Contest is up and running. I've gotten some really great caps so far, but definitely looking for more in what I believe to be a fun theme. Finally, I'm also at the point where I'm looking for themes for new contests! If there's some idea you have in mind or a theme in the past that you'd like to see make a return, leave a comment or shoot me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment