Friday, September 29, 2017

Quick Caption Contest

As a bit of business, the caps for the Second Family Feminization Contest are up. I've just added a poll for you to vote on your favorite creators  - that will be up for a week. Also, if there were any specific caps you like, add a comment and give some love to the people who work hard to make this excellent content!

As I mentioned before, I was going to hold a quick caption contest...literally! This is the Quick Caption Contest, with a short deadline of Monday, October 2nd. There are various reasons for this shortened time span, but partially because the theme is to try and limit your caps to under 150 words. So think of some ideas, write something quick, and send it in!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: QUICK - The theme of this contest is focused around the goal of keeping captions under 150 words in length. While this is not a hard and fast rule, I am encouraging this goal to have people practice developing a story in a succinct fashion and to try to produce captions rapidly based off simple ideas. I'm also hoping that this may have a few new people enter, as anyone can produce a simple two or three line caption and you shouldn't feel that you have to produce a 600 word masterpiece of TG fiction. In terms of styles, I would note that back and forth dialogue and quick two or three sentence pieces (good examples from the last contest are here or here or here).

Obviously if that's not your cup of tea, I don't want to restrict your creativity, so maybe think of some other "quick" connections. It could be a crossdressing son who has to quickly get undressed if he doesn't want his early-returning parents to see him, a witch who quickly transforms a manly man into a simpering sissy, or a sexy drag slut who has been hypnotized to love quickies backstage in between
performances. Either way, short and sweet with a quick wit is the way to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment