Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Food Caption Contest

Okay! So I was struggling to figure out what to do with two major holidays coming up (Halloween and Thanksgiving here in the US) - so I thought of some way to combine these themes into one! We will be running the Food Caption Contest between now and the middle of November - official deadline is Sunday, November 12th. You're also welcome to do Halloween or Thanksgiving themed caps, but you may have to find your own images since I didn't prioritize images related exactly to those themes.

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: FOOD - Yes, the sustenance of life, the candy of Halloween or the of Thanksgiving can also be the source of a transformation! Maybe there is a magical candy store that has different sweets to transform boys in different ways, a glutton who becomes a thin and sexy sissy after going on a diet, or perhaps something naughtier with a man forced to sample another man's "meat". Think of different kinds of food and the effects they could have - protein could take away muscle, sweets plump breasts and butts, or your character could become the food they eat! Lots of options and I'm excited to see the cornucopia of caps you can make!

Also, you are definitely encouraged to find your own images if you like - there are a lot of good food options out there, or also more Halloween/Thanksgiving focused options if you prefer that!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Goody, this is a theme I can really sink my teeth into. I already have a couple existing caption series' on my website I can whip up a few batches from the existing recipes.

    ReplyDelete