Saturday, February 17, 2018

Color Caption Contest

Hello all! Spring has almost sprung and I am ready for some bright and happy things to come my way...so what better way to celebrate than with a contest about color? I have a kaleidoscope of images here for you to select from, but I definitely encourage you to find your own if you have a favorite shade of lipstick or a hue of a dress you really want to share! Details as always below - the deadline is Monday, March 5th for all submissions, so that gives you two and a half weekends to work with!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: COLOR - This time around we are focusing on the vibrant and beautiful colors that make up the dresses, makeup, heels, and skin color of our wonderful TG transformations! Perhaps the color has something to do with the transformation, like a boy who insists that a macho blue is his favorite color finds himself looking quite feminine in a baby blue bikini or a witch who love to change the hair color (and gender!) of her victims. Maybe the focus is on the color itself and what it symbolizes - pink is often the color of sissies, white could be innocence and virginity prior to a shemale sexual encounter, or red could represent the passion and fire of a boy suddenly en femme and in love with men! There are lots of options to play with...you could even go with a pink Valentine's Day theme or a green St. Patrick's Day caption if that's your preference...but whatever the case I'm excited to see the picture you paint with a pretty image and TG idea!







3 comments:

  1. Hey when will the caption contest presentation begin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been wondering too. I e-mailed her a few weeks ago and no response. I'm getting worried that something might have happened to her.

      Delete
  2. I don't know if anyone cares but just in case, all the captions I put together for this contest have been uploaded at http://www.bimbosanctuary.com/sanctuary/index.php?app=gallery sign up and join us, this former hub of the TG captioning community is in rebuilding.

    ReplyDelete