Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Comedy Contest Presentation

Given the nature of this contest, I thought I'd start off with a joke. It goes like this: "Elena posts contest submissions on time..." 

Self-deprecating humor aside, apologies for a slight delay in posting these wonderful submissions. Things have been more busy and serious in my life at the moment, so it was a nice escape to get these wonderful, creative caps for a bit of fun! Hope you all enjoy them as well!


Christina 1
 Christina 2
 Christina 3
 Ess 1
 Ess 2
 Ess 3
 Helena Radiant 1
 Helena Radiant 2
 Helena Radiant Series
 Rachael 1
 Rachael 2
 Rachael 3
 Rachael 4
 Rachael 5
 Rachael 6
 Rachael 7
 Rachael 8
 Rachael 9
 Rachael 10
 Rachael 11
 Rachael 12
 Taylor 1
 Ted 1
 Ted 2
 Ted 3
 Ted Series
Donna 1
 Donna 2
 Donna 3
 Donna 4
 Donna 5
 Donna 6
 Donna 7
 Donna 8
 Donna 9
 Ty 1
 Ty Series




2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun reading all these captions. All of you great job.
    There were a few caps that really stood out for me:
    Rachel 10 and 11 each of them are great stand alone caps, but combined together they are simply brilliant.
    Also Donna 4 and 6 were to me extremely hilarious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. When I saw two pictures with telephones I knew I wanted to do something like that with neither side aware of the other's fate.

      Delete