Monday, August 27, 2018

Film/TV Contest Presentation

Hello all! Welcome to the red carpet premier of the wonderful captions for the Film/TV contest! I'm posting this a little earlier on Monday than I anticipated, so if there are any stragglers hoping to send in a last second caption please do so and I will add it after the fact! But as it stands, we have a number of amazing entries from a variety of new and old faces, so thank you to all the participants who stepped up to star in this rendition of my caption contests! I even threw in a cameo appearance myself...enjoy!

C2Sanon 1
 C2Sanon 2
 C2Sanon 3
 C2Sanon Series
 DS225 1
 DS225 2
DS225 3
Anarky Rules 1
 Anarky Rules 2
 Anarky Rules 3
Anarky Rules Series 
 Christina 1
 Christina 2
 Christina 3
Donna 1 
 Donna 2
 Donna 3
 Donna 4
 Donna 5
 Donna 6
 Dee 1
Dee 2 
Dee Series 
 
 Madison 1
 Madison Series
 
 Rachael 1
Rachael 2 
 Rachael 3
 Rachael 4
 Rachael 5
 Rachael 6
 Rachael Series
 Tony 1
Tony 2 
 Tony 3
 Tony 4
 Tony 5
 Tony 6
 Tony Series
Elena Series

No comments:

Post a Comment