Monday, January 21, 2019

Improvement Caption Contest

I am pleased to present the first captions for a contest in 2019 (and on time, no less!) There were a bunch of amazing captions from everyone, including a ton of excellent series. I had intentionally left a few image sets out there hoping that some of you might bite, and I think this improvement will be one to repeat in future contests (specifically, the next one in starting in two days!). But enough of me babbling...lets get into these wonderful caps!

Sally Bend Series
 Steffi 1
 Steffi 2
 Steffi 3
 Steffi Series
 TGJess 1
 TGJess 2
 TGJess Series 1
 TGJess Series 2
0131 #1
 Amy Harris 1
 C2Sanon Series
 Dee 1
 Dee 2
 Dee Series 1
 Dee Series 2
 Dee Series 3
 Ess 1
 Ess 2
 Ess 3
 Ess 4
 Ess Series
 Micki 1
 Micki 2
 Micki Series
 Rachael 1
Rachael 2
Rachael 3
Rachael Series 1
 Rachael Series 2
 Rachael Series 3
 Rachael Series 4
Rachael Series 5





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a turnout! So many great captions. Looks like I know what I'll be reading in bed tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete