Thursday, February 28, 2019

Some Real Advertisements

Hi all! The Advertisement Caption Contest is underway and I've already got some great caps from people! But that's not the only thing I'll be looking for during the submission period. After the Tumblr exodus I've spent a lot more time tracking down locations of new blogs/stumbling upon new sites in various places and I'm sure many of you have done the same. Given the theme of the contest, I thought it'd be fun to do a bit of free advertising and give a shoutout to a number of TG caption sites that are around! If you have any caption sites you really enjoy, new blogs that are writing good captions, or have your own site that you want to plug, send me the following information:
  1. Link to the caption site
  2. Caption themes of the blog: If there is a common style/trait to the caps for the place you want to mention (bimbo, magic, family feminization, sissies, bodyswap, etc.) let me know here
  3. Reason to recommend the blog: Give a little love to the site you want to advertise! Why do you like it, what do they do well, etc. Sell the site a little bit and give some deserved praise!
You are welcome to include as many TG caption sites as you like as long as you include all three of these things. I'm not sure exactly how many submissions to expect, but if there is a lot I may have to filter them a bit and will probably prioritize references from people who also submit a cap to the actual Advertisement contest. But I won't know until the end of the submission period, so feel free to start sending in suggestions for sites to advertise!

3 comments:

  1. luv your contests, is my tumblr inspiring some of your pics to use? or we just got same tastes! totally cool either way xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. amychapperstgcaptions.blogspot.com
    2. feminization, sissies
    3. I love this blog because it is still alive and one of the few "sensual" tg caption blogs.

    ReplyDelete