Monday, May 15, 2017

New Contest Poll

Hi all! Been a while since I've done anything on this blog. Usually when I have a long hiatus like this I try to have a contest running simultaneously, so people can produce caps while I'm busy and be able to organize everything while I'm around. But this time I didn't and one of the major reasons why is because I wasn't excited about any of the contest themes I had prepared. So that's where you all come in! I've narrowed down to three options which I will describe as follows:

  1. Athlete Contest: As the title implies, a lot of sports related photos plus some related topics like cheerleading. May also include some various images for imaginative "Olympic" competitions like Sissy Diving, High Heel Racing, Feminization Decathalon, or whatever fun ideas you can invent.
  2. Accessory Contest: A theme based around various accessories to a feminine appearence, such as earrings, bracelets, high heels (maybe), tattoos, hairbands, etc. Would allow you to focus in on a specific transformation item or something to motivate the cap. As a warning, I don't have a lot of great pictures for this at the moment so it may take a bit longer to get this contest up and running.
  3. Sequel Contest: Without trying to bias the vote, this is the most interesting/complex option. The idea of this contest would be to find a captions you like (either done by me, yourself, or anyone else you can send me a link to) and write a sequel to that captions. Some alternatives if you don't want to do something like that is to write your own two-parter or write a caption as if something has already happened and imply what has changed.
So those are the options - now I want your feedback! I'll be adding a poll to the side of the blog to run for a week. Vote there, add a comment, or send me an email to give me your opinion on what you want to see next!

Best,
Elena Starz

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of the sequel contest. Some of my favorite captions were made for contests here, and I'd love to expand on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Glad you're interested - I put a little note in the Athlete Contest I just posted, but I definitely plan on doing this contest sometime soon. So stock up ideas or pics! :)

      Delete