Another contest is ready after the Light vs. Dark Contest and this time we're going with something fun(ny) - a Comedy Caption Contest! I would love to see amusing captions, funny TG jokes, or stories with some humor in them to bring a smile to my face and the wonderful readers of this blog. Of course, comedy is an open-ended option, so there is also room for twisted tropes and ironic outcomes. Regardless, I am hoping to get all submissions by Monday, June 4th - the rest of the details are below as usual!
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!
THEME: COMEDY - This time we're looking for the humorous, amusing, and downright funny aspects of TG transformations! Any clever stories, funny reasons for transformation, or some other way to tie comedy into your work is fair game. There are numerous angles you could possibly take - here are a few that might humor your interests:
- Puns: Play-on-words, small quips, or other little humorous aspects are a easy way to add a little fun to your feminization cap!
- Pranks: A tried a true classic - some guy ends up en femme thanks to the actions of someone else (or potentially themselves!)
- Laughing (with or at you): Laughter is often the result of successful comedy...and perhaps a major aspect of you caption! You could go with a bimbofication cap where a guy can't stop giggling or perhaps a girlfriend laughing at a crossdressing boyfriend if you prefer humiliation.
- Dark Humor: Of course, not all comedy is all smiles and sunshine. Those of you more inclined to darker stories could go with a more somber, ironic result, such as a businessman who screws his clients ends up transformed and screwed himself.
- Jokes: Lots of stories start with a simple joke. Classic stories like a teasing brother getting caught and girlified by a sister or a witch taking revenge on a mocking man might be the direction you want to go.
Obviously there are many other options and plenty of range between happy and dark, explicit and subtle comedy, and all kinds of things that could be "humorous" to you or others. Either way, I'm looking forward to laughing with you at the wonderful work you create!