Friday, April 3, 2015

Heels and Boots Contest

First, I haven't forgotten about the review for the Identity Crisis contest...just been busy with other things! That will hopefully be up tomorrow. Also, I'm going to extend the deadline for the Father/Son Contest to Sunday, but will absolutely post caps that night. Definitely looking for more caps - even though it's a repeat theme and I haven't been advertising contests as effectively as I usually do, I figured the amount of support this theme garnered would have translated to more submissions. So if you want to try, please do that soon!

So the results of the previous poll are in and while 27 people said that they would be willing to PARTICIPATE in multiple contests at once, I decided that it might be more prudent to simply do a contest every week or so as opposed to doubling up for a long time. Thus, we are posting the next contest: Heels and Boots! This was a popular theme and I tried to grab some interesting images for it...try to get your caps into me by Saturday, April 11th! Details are below, as usual:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to my email, starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com.
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After a weeks time, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: HEELS AND BOOTS - If the shoe fits...wear it! But what if that shoe is a sexy stiletto or a beautiful boot...and your a man? I want to hear tales of men walking a mile (or more) in these kinds of shoes. Tell me about their experience trying to walk in them, the jobs they're forced into that makes them wear them, or perhaps the reasons why they WANT to try them! Perhaps they are short and want to gain some height, made a bet that sees them in skyscrapers, or are simply a shoe fanatic who starts expanding into woman's footwear! Whatever the case may be, strut your stuff!

BONUS FOCUS: I'm going to keep this Bonus Focus concept up for a few more contests to see if people like it - otherwise I'll stop and just let your imaginations run free.

  • Try making a series where a man has to wear multiple different heels/boots for different reasons. Maybe he starts off at the office, then goes out to a club, then goes home to wear another pair at home. Explore what kind of shoe he has to wear for each occasion.
  • Combine themes with a previous contest - maybe a father and a son both end up in heels/boot; perhaps it's a male modelling heels because of his long legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment