Saturday, April 16, 2016

Music Caption Contest

So although this is coming like three days later than I was hoping, I'm really excited about this contest! The theme of music is not something I've done ever, but I think its a topic that can resonate with people and provide a lot of possibilities. However, given the broad range of possibilities, I'm going to experiment with a new rule this time:
YOU MAY USE ANY IMAGE YOU LIKE, EVEN IF IT IS NOT A PART OF THE SET IN THIS POST.

The reason for this is simple - there are a lot of amazing artists, specific songs, or other things you might want to base your caption around, and I don't want to limit you to whatever 20-30 images I pick. Obviously there will be some options for those of you not interested in searching for the "perfect" picture. The deadline will be Thursday, April 28th! Rules as usual:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly (NOTE: ANY IMAGE, INCLUDING THOSE NOT POSTED, MAY BE USED FOR THIS SPECIFIC CONTEST)
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com (my contest specific email).
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: MUSIC - A lot of possibilities here, because music means so much and can involve so many different things. Here are a few options you might consider:

  • The always classic "band/musician must undergo image change to hit the bigtime"
  • Music hypnotizing audience/specific person
  • Tribute to a song or artist - write a cap based on song lyrics or the personality of a musician
  • Music competition, where skill in both male and female roles is evaluated!
  • Bodyswapping cap (not my favorite, but could be good given the number of celebrities in the music world)



No comments:

Post a Comment