Thursday, May 19, 2016

Vintage/Modern Caption Contest

So a bit of a life update from me - I was exceptionally sick over the weekend and have spent the beginning of this week trying to recover. Unfortunately, this means that the 3rd part of the Caption Reviews is being pushed back yet again. I'm really sorry - I know I said that they'd be done by the end of last weekend, but things just didn't work out like I wanted them to. On a positive note, I've received a bunch of really excellent captions for the Club Caption Contest while I was sick. That contest is open until Monday and I highly encourage you to take advantage if you haven't already!

However, for those who are looking for some new images to cap, I also wanted to supply you with some new images and a new theme to cap, and boy are there a lot of images! I chose to do a Vintage/Modern theme this time around and found so many great images that I almost broke it up into two contests. But I think that putting them together allows for interesting contrast opportunity in caps - in fact, I tried to make every two captions in the set "pairs" of a 'vintage' photo and a 'modern' photo. That's not to say that you can't mix and match, but I hope that some people will take advantage!

 The deadline for this will be Tuesday, May 31 - if people here in the US find that they are busy over Memorial Weekend I may bump this back, but the goal is to give you all two weekends to cap! Rules as usual are below:

1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com (my contest specific email).
3. You may submit as many captions as you want, but only one caption per image. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: VINTAGE/MODERN - There are lots of options for this dual theme. Maybe you want to focus in on a man dressed as a 50s housewife or a boyfriend feminized into a pinup model for ogling other girls. Perhaps your interests lie in a modern style for new sissies or a husband who gets a crash course on the hottest new fashions. I'd also strongly encourage caps or series that link vintage and modern themes! Maybe a son discovers his crossdressing habit runs in the family, or a comparison of a vintage and modern bimbo, or perhaps the evolution of drag styles could be what you choose to focus on. Whatever the case may be, I look forward to reading your new, classic caps!



No comments:

Post a Comment