Wednesday, September 14, 2016

2nd Hypnosis Contest Presentation (EDITED TO INCLUDE ALL CAPS)

EDIT: This post now includes the seven caps I missed out on in the initial post. Apologies to C2Sanon, Lara Yvess, and Mandi Cockslut for not having their excellent work up sooner - I put these captions in a different folder and didn't double check my work :(

Hi everyone, apologies for the delay and especially to people who submitted but never got a confirmation from me about receiving your caps. I've been a little demotivated recently and not online very much, something that I'm afraid will likely extend into the future. Anyways, enjoy these caps because they are a lot of fun and based on an excellent theme.

Aleksi Andrews 1
 Aleksi Andrews 2
 Aleksi Andrews 3
 Aleksi Andrews 4
 Aleksi Andrews 5
 Amy Harris 1
 Avaritia 1
Avaritia 2
Avaritia 3
 Anarky Rules 1
 Anarky Rules 2
 Anarky Rules 3 
 Dr. Jerry 1
 Ian 1
 Ian 2
 Leila Stoat 1
 Leila Stoat 2
 Leila Stoat 3
 Leila Stoat 4
 Samantha 1
 Samantha 2
C2Sanon 1
 C2Sanon 2
 C2Sanon 3
Lara Yvess 1
 Mandi Cockslut 1
 Mandi Cockslut 2
 Mandi Cockslut 3

No comments:

Post a Comment