Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Science/Technology Caption Contest

I've gotten enough submissions for the Reward Caption Contest to keep me busy for a while. So in the meantime, here is something to hopefully keep you busy! This new contest will be focused on Science/Technology and submissions will be due on Monday, February 27th. As usual, the guidelines are below and the theme explanation is below that!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images I have offered below OR anyone you want to use and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com (my contest specific email).
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY - This contest we will be focusing on the broad categories of science and technology! There are lots of ways that transformations can come about via science or technology - a simple operation, nanobots, a special chemical concoction, bodysuits, an experiment gone wrong, or many others methods. Perhaps you want to focus on some unique development - a drug that turns straight men into swishy drag queens, a gun that turns boys into bimbos, a cloning device that corrupts male DNA, or whatever creative invention you can thing of. Maybe you want a story about people in science/technology fields, like a doctor who becomes obsessed with creating the perfect body and focuses on feminizing himself or a technology businessman who sissifies his male employees with a development from R&D. Lots of possibilities, so I'm excited to see what you can invent up with these pics or any others you wish to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment