Saturday, April 8, 2017

Contest Reminder(s)!

Hi all! A few quick notes - first, the Second Salon/Makeover Contest is taking submissions for the next 50 hours (unless I get a note from someone asking for a little more time). I've already got some excellent caps from a variety of people, but this was an in-demand theme so I'm hoping I can get a few more before the deadline. Secondly, I'm still looking for responses to the three questions I put in this post here - I got a great note from C2Sanon (thank you very much for that!) but no one else so far. Hoping that might change soon because it is quick, easy, and I'd appreciate more opinions on it!

Finally, my friend Slutty Eve is running their first caption contest! For those of you who don't know, Slutty Eve runs a site that specializes in interracial content a la Wes Mantooth, Nikki Jenkins, Anderson Creed, and that I myself dabbled in occasionally. While the caption contest does not require an interracial caption, the vast majority of images cater to that theme, so if that's not your cup of tea you have been warned. However, if you are interested in the theme, or another chance to flex you captioning muscles, check out the contest page here. The deadline is down the road on May 1st, so I'll probably post more notes about this later on.

Thanks all!
Elena Starz

No comments:

Post a Comment