Monday, May 22, 2017

Athlete Caption Contest

UPDATE: Fixed all images that weren't appearing (as far as I can tell at least). Also added a few more pics, but not as many as I was hoping, so feel free to use anything you find and like that is related to the theme!

So the poll has finished and the Athlete Caption Contest is the winner! The Sequel contest was also a strong favorite and will likely be one of the next two contests depending on whether or not I decide to shake things up a bit. But for now your focus should be on these athletic babes. As a note, I may be adding a few images between now and the end of this weekend - I felt that there was too much uniformity in my choice (too many blondes, as if that's possible, and excessive cheer caps) and want spice things up. You are also welcome to pick your own images if there is a sport I haven't featured or something else you'd like to write about. But anywas the deadline for this will be Monday, June 5th - looking forward to seeing what you all produce!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly
2. You all will take these images I have offered below OR anyone you want to use and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com (my contest specific email).
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: ATHLETE - I'm very excited to bring you this contest and the variety of options it presents! First, this could just be a cap highlighting a sports-related transformation. Maybe it's the quarterback turned cheerleader, the star racecar driver turned race babe, or the weak soccer (or football for you non-Americans :) ) player who changes gender to get an edge. Alternatively, you could highlight the physical traits that an athlete represents. Perhaps it is the weak basketball player whose strength regime turns him into a girl or a hulking rugby player transformed into a soft and gentle bimbo. Maybe you want to highlight competitions that athletics represents - do your own "sissy olympics" with your own sports like "100m high heeled dash" or "Dildo deep throating", a cheerleading competition between former male athletes, or something else! Finally, think of all the classic sports puns at your disposal. There are plenty of TG tales that could discuss a "wide reciever" or a "tight end", a big booty "fullback" or "sweeper" turned maid, or something else! Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, there's Brazilian soccer beauty in this one, this is gonna be goooood ^.^

    Also, a few images are unavailable for me... like, the last 4 ones and two in the middle(the names tell me they're abou "foxy angle boxing" and "ts quinn volleyball" ;P )

    ReplyDelete