Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2nd Explicit Contest

Hello all! Been much longer than I anticipated before the release of the next contest. Anyways, I have been going through a treasure trove of great sexy images and wanted to see what you all could come up with, so we're going to have a throwback to a contest I did on my original site years ago with the 2nd Explicit Contest! Details as always below - the deadline is Monday, February 5th for all submissions!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: EXPLICIT - With Valentine's Day around the corner and people in need of a little warmth during the winter, it's time to go with a steamy sex scene for this contest! Whether it's sissies being broken with blowjobs and bareback sex, crossdresser caught and taught to take cock, or some other wonderful TG theme with a naughty encounter, there are a lot of options! Of course, for those who prefer not to partake in the physical pleasuring, you could go the route of a Valentine's themed cap and make a more light-hearted loving scene or something of the sort. Either way, I'm excited (in a number of ways) to see what you all produce!

P.S. I'm using a bunch of pictures from some galleries that often end up having broken links to images, so if you see a bunch of unloaded/broken pics don't worry - I'll find similar versions as necessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment