Friday, May 4, 2018

Light vs. Dark Caption Contest

Still slow on the output for contests, but I've got one with a very diverse them that I hope will really spark some creative captions. Details as always below - the deadline is Sunday, May 21st for all submissions!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: LIGHT VS. DARK - Okay, bit of an anecdote to explain this theme. As you may know, I am a big fan of blondes and had a lot of lovely light-haired images in my storage. But I was feeling that I was overdoing it, so I went out and found a variety of brunette images to work with. The end result was a lot of images of dark and light hair...which pushed me towards a story idea where blondes and brunettes are fighting over the dominate hair color (sorry, redheads and other wonderful options). Of course, I realize that is a little too narrow, so I went with Light vs. Dark for more variety. Some examples that could apply:

  • Blond vs. brunette: Explore your favorite, what distinguishes them, or even go into my idea of a competition where feminized men are the battleground for which color reigns supreme.
  • Good vs. evil: Another classic theme. Bring out the wickedness of a witch laying a curse, the righteousness of a group of drag queens feminizing a homophobic man, or something else along these lines!
  • Light and dark plots: Go with something dark and depraved, something light-hearted and warming, or perhaps a mix of both. Show me your most devious and most gentle caption options!
  • Day vs. Night: Explore the concept of time and how it relates to a transformation, like a nervous sissy out in broad daylight or a transsexual tramp prowling the streets under the cover of dark.
  • Shades: Obviously, things are more often a combination of light and dark. Show the blend of both (and possibly mixing multiple themes). Themes that come to mind are a blond getting corrupted by a dark dress or an evil magician being taught kindness by a crossdresser he is trying to punish.
Lots of different possibilities - I'm excited to see what you come up with! Also, I sorted images (roughly) from light to dark too...enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment