Sunday, January 6, 2019

Improvement Caption Contest

New year, new contest! I am back for now, although the eternal struggle between the TG caption community and real life has continued to favor a non-fantasy focus lately. For that reason, the deadline will loosely be Monday, January 21st for submissions, but that is subject to the whims of when I have the time and drive to put together captions and post everything I receive. That been said, I do hope this contest will reinvigorate myself and other people who have been missing participating in these contests, so I look forward to seeing what comes from it!

Guidelines
1. I will post images and a general theme to focus your work slightly. You may use other photos if you wish.
2. You all will take these images I have offered below and send either a completed caption (meaning image and text formatted together) or text with the image to go to it (I will put a cap together if you don't know how or would rather that I format it!) to starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com. 
3. You may submit as many captions as you want. All captions must be TG or crossdressing in some format (F2F is not really a theme of this blog, but in case any of you wanted to try this, I would prefer that you didn't).
4. After the submission deadline, I will sort post all the captions that you sent me in a single post!

THEME: IMPROVEMENT - This was a previously suggested theme that I thought was appropriate given the start of 2019 and the inevitable resolutions that come about from people trying to improve in the new year. New Year's themed captions are obviously welcomed, but there are a lot of other possibilities are there as well! Self-help tapes, quitting smoking/alcohol/drugs, health and fitness, or improvements in work and school are all great areas of improvement that work well with TG themes - you could go with hypnosis, substituting one oral fixation for another, getting a slim/fit new feminized body, or earning a promotion by becoming the office slut. Self-improvement is great, but "improving" others could also be the theme. Maybe a girlfriend wants to give their slovenly boyfriend a makeover or perhaps a roommate doesn't like their current male co-tenant and creates a live-in girlfriend instead. And don't forget that while many of the feminization is an ironic or unexpected "improvement", you can always go the intentional route with a transwoman blossoming into the beauty they've always wanted to be! Looking forward to your ideas - let this contest challenge you to be creative and "improve" your captioning toolbox as well!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another collection of diverse and eclectic photos from which to choose. You have truly begun the New Year running. I wish that I could send some thoughts and captions.
    I especially like the vision of #11. The now blonde with the ear buds sending subliminal messages to his soft brain. Possibly to end up as the redhead in Virginal whites awaiting her new owner. I think it is around # ? 36
    Possibly as the statuesque blonde near #18, ready to take to the stage.
    I look forward to what your viewers will think up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you back with a new round. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete