Friday, January 1, 2016

Submission Period Extended and Contest Ideas!

Hi all,

Been getting some really great caps from a few people for the Holiday Caption Contest, but given a recent lull and the likelihood that people have been busy, I'm bumping back the submission deadline to Saturday, Jan. 9th. That should give people more time to make some caps or submit some more if interested.

In the meantime, I'd welcome suggestions for caption contest themes in the future! I've gotten some good suggestions in emails lately and would like to extend the invitation to anyone who has a good idea for a theme to shoot me an email (especially if you've entered in a contest before - obviously anyone is welcome, but I'm more inclined to listen to a theme from someone who is invested in creating caps). I can't promise that I will be able to do whatever you suggest, but it helps me gauge what people would be interested in.

Happy holidays, love always,
Elena Starz

No comments:

Post a Comment