Wednesday, November 15, 2017

2nd Reward Caption Contest

So it's been a while since I've had the itch to caption, but the old bug is biting me again! It's also been 9 months since I last showed my appreciation for those who participate in my contests, so I want to have another round of reward caps!

Basically, if you have participated in any contest in the last nine months, I will make at least one caption for you! Just send me any image, story concept, or combination that you'd like me to use before Monday, November 27th. Also, I reserve the right to pass on a concept I am not comfortable writing about, but for the most part I'll be good with whatever. I would also encourage sending me multiple ideas or pictures for two reasons - it gives me more options to find something that inspires me (and thus produces a better cap for you!) and also if you have been a very frequent participant I may attempt to express my appreciation with multiple caps.

If you are unsure of whether you have participated in a contest in the appropriate time frame, I've added links to every contest that would qualify you for a reward cap. Or if you are unsure, just send me something - I'll know if you've participated or not :)

Valid Contests for Reward:

No comments:

Post a Comment