Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Contest Reminder and a Request

About five more days left in the Hot/Cold Caption Contest - I've got some REALLY excellent captions from some people already, but lacking in volume at the moment. Hope to see more creative ideas over the weekend!

In a different note, I'd like to send out a request for two items for future contests:
  1. Contest Themes: I've finally hit a rut in terms of creative contest ideas and would like to hear from you! Send me theme ideas that haven't been done before or themes you really like that you want to see again - I'm definitely looking to hear what people are interested in.
  2. Contest Images: Basically, I'm considering a "User Image" contest where people send in images they really like and let other people caption them in a contest! So if there are images you really like or want to send captioned, send them to me in an email! They don't have to be a specific theme - I'll either include them in a unique contest if I get enough people to respond/enough images to justify a contest, or I'll incorporate them into appropriate contests.
Send any recommendations related to the above two topics to the usual email (starzcaptioncontests@gmail.com) - I'm excited to see what people can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. There should probably be a cap on how many pictures a person can volunteer for the usersub, ow many do you think?

    Also is there a recommended resolution?

    ReplyDelete