Monday, July 2, 2018

Hot/Cold Contest Presentation

Wow! I guess my procrastination has worn off on my viewers, as I got nearly half of my submissions in the past 36 hours or so. But the important thing is not the timing but the fact that people participated, so now I can share these wonderful caps with you all! I even threw in one of my own I was inspired to make...enjoy!

P.S. Thank you to those who submitted contest ideas and pictures - I'll be slowly emailing back responses with feedback and appreciation soon!


Anarky Rules 1
 Anarky Rules 2
 Anarky Rules Series
 C2Sanon 1
 C2Sanon 2
 C2Sanon3
 DSS25 1
  DSS25 Series (Last cap is single cap tied into theme)
 Ess 1
 Ess 2
 Ess 3
 Gene 1
 Gene 2
 Gene 3
 Gene 4
 Gene 5
 Gene 6
 Gene 7
 Gene Series
 Helena Radiant 1
 Helena Radiant 2
 Helena Radiant 3
 KatieBee 1
 KatieBee 2
 KatieBee 3
 Kelli James 1
 Luke Langton 1
 Luke Langton 2
 Luke Langton Series
 The Big M 1
 The Big M 2
 Rachael 1
 Rachael 2
 Rachael 3
 Rachael 4
 Rachael 5
 Rachael Series
 Sally Bend 1
 Sally Bend 2
Elena Starz 1

1 comment:

  1. Great job, everyone - erotic procrastinators unite! :)

    ReplyDelete