Thursday, February 7, 2019

Expression Contest Presentation

Hello everyone! Apologies for the delay - my life got unexpectedly busy yesterday so I had to wait to release these wonderful captions. To make up for it, the images for the next contest will be posted tomorrow! Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest - there were a bunch of fun and unique captions which is just what I was hoping for with a batch of fun images.

Aphrodite 1
 Ess 1
 Ess 2
 Katie Bee 1
 Katie Bee 2
 Katie Bee 3
 Katie Bee 4
 Katie Bee 5
 Lowbrow 1
 Leila Stoat 1
 Neodym 1
 Rachael 1
Rachael 2 
 Rachael 3
 Rachael 4
 Rachael 5
 Rachael 6
 Rachael 7
 Rachael Series
 Stephanie 1
 Stephanie 2
 TGJess 1
 TGJess 2
 TGJess Series 1
TGJess Series 2 
 TGJess Series 3

1 comment:

  1. I’m so mad at myself for missing the contest.

    Great job as usual everyone

    ReplyDelete